The 6-Month (12-month retainer program also available) KTG program delivers:
- KTG Deeper Dives into Verticals (60 to choose from) – selected by your dealership. These trainings cover the compliance, profitability, operational, and proprietary goals for each industry and what to sell them from your dealership suite of solutions to accomplish these goals.
- Weekly trainings with sales reps and managers = over 25+ hours of live on-site and virtual live training for sales executives.
- 15+ hours of vertical interviews.
- 7+ hours live virtual manager training. Managers are also asked to attend select sales executive trainings.
Additional one on one time will be scheduled with reps who need extra support. New Hires receive:
- 13+ hours of live virtual initial training and enrollment in all additional scheduled dealership trainings.
- 6 hours - KTG will be available for phone interviews with potential new hires to determine their current prospecting skill bases and potential prospecting success. KTG has worked with many other dealers to reduce attrition of new hires which correlate to less wasted New Hire investment dollars. KTG trains your new hires, up to 10% of current sales rep count at the commencement of the contract, for no additional charge.
The program kicks off with a Live KTG onsite visit.
Our Make More Meetings, Make More Money, comprehensive workshop and prospecting materials are delivered live onsite. Working as your prospecting management team, KTG handles all aspects of the program from scheduling interactions with sales teams and managers, (including a recommendation for extra one-on-one time spent with reps or managers- who have additional needs), to weekly statistical measurement of each sales executives prospecting success.
Sales executives will be trained how to:
- Identify C-Level prospects.
- Research prospects.
- Prospect at the C-Level.
- Use vertical knowledge.
- Use time management strategies
- Using LinkedIn – KTG will also fix all reps and managers profiles to be customer-centric
- A step by step process of building a successful customer-based LinkedIn profile.
- How to use LinkedIn as a prospecting tool
- Build vertically based emails and talk tracks.
- Apply vertical knowledge to first net new meeting discovery.
- How to apply prospecting actions steps.
- Learn how to get past the receptionist.
- How to foot canvass successfully.
- Smart prospecting – Identifying individual prospecting sustainable successes by venue: foot, phone, LinkedIn, email, & voicemail.
- How to identify and apply dealership unique differentiators.
- Handling objections.
- Optimal scheduling
- Implement accountability tools.
- How to follow up on funnel prospects.
- Increasing attendance and selling opportunities for dealership events.
- Creating impactful elevator pitch.
- How to monetize prospecting touches.
Prospect Training Program for Sales Executives
- Group 4-hour Workshop
- KTG will virtually work weekly for 16 weeks after the 1st workshop with reps/managers
- Training on how to Prepare and Execute on In-Person and Virtual Meetings that deliver proposals
- Building your prospecting pipeline with right size firms with interactions at the C-Level
- Researching prospects and customizing prospecting communications -vertically, by company, and executive title
- Deliver calendarization guidelines and inspection to ensure more work is accomplished each week
- object handling
- Effective step by step prospecting methodology for on foot, phone, email, hard letter, and social media
- Creation of Sales Executive LinkedIn profile customized to the dealership
- Social Selling Skills
- Prospecting success metrics and benchmarks for new hires
- All KTG content - Workbook, Vertical Marketing Guide and Email Library digitized and KTG can deliver all materials to each sales rep and manager individually and digitally including supply and mailing emails and talk tracks if dealership also sell those solutions
- Deeper Dives into vertical including verticalizing all of your dealership's selling solutions
- Each sales rep will receive leads for verticals covered in trainings
- Recordings of all training sessions
- 60+ Vertical industry telephone scripts (EX: Law, Medical, Construction)
- 450+ email templates (EX: Law, Medical, Construction)
- KTG continually adds and updates training materials which will be sent to the team during the duration of your contract
- 15+ hours of vertical interviews
- 35+ Vertical Interview recordings & Vertical Industry Discovery questions
- KTG guarantees a minimum of a 50% increase in net new C-Level decision maker meetings across the entire salesforce being trained or the training is free
- Weekly Manager meetings and exercises to support sales teams in social distancing prospecting
KTG Customer Service Success Rebranding Program
Anyone can sell a copy but it's the Customer Service that keeps the customer.
The purpose of this program is to evaluate and enhance the communications, (both electronic and verbal) when communicating with customers, vendors, or any other inhouse employee interactions so that your dealership can rebrand and standardize incoming query answers, show consistent customer appreciation, and deliver a more professional communication experience throughout the entire organization.
- Over 300 talk, LinkedIn, and email templates for every department. Customer Service, Dispatch, Supplies, IT Support, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Logistics, Technicians, Contracts, Remote Access, and Delivery
- 2-month program which compasses customizing all templates to the dealership using their proprietary vernacular, gaining full buy-in from department managers and staff, and training each staff member on using tactics and templates
- Implement selling opportunities for departments – every member of the team should have and execute on keeping the client and upselling dealership solutions
- Meet with management and each team member to provide project intention clarity
- Present robust training schedule. KTG will deliver training through video platform. KTG will provide weekly content and continue to work with all team members to evaluate new content, agree on using new content, and provide additional weekly assignments to create additional professional answers to every circumstance that team members could envision. KTG will meet with weekly management to go over recorded call content and provide feedback.
- Request and receive current examples of written communication responses to customer and sale executive queries.
- Request and receive unique departmental communication scenarios that need standardizing where dealership does not have current written examples. KTG will explain and lead team members in this discovery.
- Request and receive over multiple hours of recorded calls throughout training duration from all team members to continue to check and evaluate application of training deliverables.
Download Training Brochure